Trevena Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which is engaged in developing various therapies. The TRVN stock at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-trvn company is developing OLINVO, a u-receptor G protein pathway selective modulator (u-GPS) for the management of moderate-to-severe acute pain. It is focused on commercializing it in the United States for use in acute care settings, such as hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. This is also covering as a compound with a non-narcotic mechanism for the treatment of migraine. TRV250 also may have utility in a range of another central nervous system (CNS) indications. It is committed to commencing a Phase I study of TRV250. Its ABLE product platform is a collection of biological information, in vitro assays, know-how, and expertise that it uses to identify unique G protein-coupled receptors (GPCR)-targeted biased ligands with various pharmaceutical properties.
Outperforming Other Medical Stocks
- The Medical group has plenty of great stocks, but these investors are always looking for companies. These are outperforming their peers. TRVN stock is taking a look at the stock’s year-to-date performance in comparison to its Medical peers, they might be able to answer that question.
- Trevena is one of 889 companies in the Medical group. The Medical group is currently sitting at #1 within the Zacks Sector Rank. The Zacks Sector Rank is considering 16 different sector groups. The average Zacks Rank of the individual stocks is measured, and the sectors are listed from best to worst.
- The Zacks Rank is a proven system that is emphasized earnings estimates and estimate revisions, highlighting a variety of stocks. These are displaying the right characteristics to beat the market over the next one to three months. TRVN is currently sporting a Zacks Rank of #2 (Buy).
- Over the past 90 days, the Zacks Consensus Estimate for TRVN’s full-year earnings is moved 26.47% higher. This is a sign of improving analyst sentiment and it has a positive earnings outlook trend.
- TRVN is gained about 52.22% so far this year. At the same time, Medical stocks are having lost an average of 1.90%. Trevena is one of the outperforming the sector as a whole this year.
- This is looking more specifically, TRVN is belonging to the Medical – Biomedical, and Genetics industry. This group is including 382 individual stocks and currently, that is sitting at #18 in the Zacks Industry Rank.
- This group has gained an average of 7.59% so far this year, meaning that TRVN is performing better in terms of year-to-date returns.
If you want to know more stock news like pypl, you can visit https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-pypl .